Rising Revolution Private Limited (“Rising Revolution Private Limited”) is an authorized online retailer of eyewear products under the “The Monk” trademark / logo (“Products”) in India.
This website (“Website”) has been set up, and is operated and maintained by Rising Revolution Private Limited for the purpose of sale of Products by Rising Revolution Private Limited to end customers. The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” used in this Policy refer to “Rising Revolution Private Limited” and the terms “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” in this Policy refers to the users of the Website / purchasers of Products on the Website.
Terms of Sale
1. Display of any Product on the website shall be subject to the conditions as to price, warranty, service, maintenance and / or any other terms specified for Products on the Website. The display of any Product for sale or any price list on the Website only constitutes an invitation to contract by Rising Revolution Private Limited.
2. If You are satisfied with the details of the Product, and the terms and conditions on which it is being sold, You may choose to make an offer to Us to sell the Product(s) in your order.
3. Rising Revolution Private Limited may accept any such offer made by You at its sole discretion. When you place an order for purchase of a Product, You may receive an email confirming receipt of your order, and details of the order placed by you (“Order Confirmation Email”). Please note that mere dispatch of such Order Confirmation Email does not constitute acceptance of your order by Rising Revolution Private Limited.
4. Rising Revolution Private Limited may, subject to availability of Products, choose to accept the purchase order placed by you. When the Product is ready for delivery, Rising Revolution Private Limited will send an email confirmation to you that the Product has been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation Email”). The contract will be concluded when Rising Revolution Private Limited sends such a Dispatch Confirmation Email from its end, and thereby communicates acceptance of purchase order to You.In case you have ordered for more than one Product(s), then, it is possible that Your order may be delivered in more than one package to You. In such a case, Rising Revolution Private Limited will send a separate Dispatch Confirmation Email in respect of each package delivered to You.In such a case, each such Dispatch Confirmation Email will conclude the contract in respect of such Product(s) for which such Email has been sent by Rising Revolution Private Limited.
5. Rising Revolution Private Limited may indicate the time period required for delivery of the Product on the Website. However, please note that any such time period is only indicative, and specified on estimated basis by Rising Revolution Private Limited. Rising Revolution Private Limited does not guarantee delivery of the Product within the indicated time period, and time is not of essence in the contact for purchase and sale of Products on the Website.
6. You shall be bound to accept delivery, or to ensure acceptance of delivery of the Products upon their delivery to the shipping address. The logistic service provider will approach your shipping address once, for delivery of the Products ordered by You. If you neglect or refuse to accept delivery of the Products, or if there is nobody available at the shipping address to take delivery of the Products at the shipping address then, You shall be liable to Rising Revolution Private Limited for such non-acceptance of the Products delivered to you. Rising Revolution Private Limited may at its sole discretion levy and deduct such costs, damages, penalties etc. as it may deem fit to compensate itself for non-acceptance of the Products delivered to you
7. You can also decide to cancel the order only if the Product is not invoiced ie the status of the product in that order is not marked as ‘Shipped’ in the My Accounts section. Once the product is dispatched from the warehouse, you can request a return and not cancellation. Rising Revolution Private Limited may at its sole discretion allow cancellation of such order subject to payment of such costs, penalties etc. as may be specified by Rising Revolution Private Limited at that point of time for cancellation of the order.
1. Limitation of Liability:In no event shallRising Revolution Private Limited be liable for any indirect,punitive,incidential,
3. Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control (Force Majeure): We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these Terms of Sale or the Additional Policies if the delay or failure arises from any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events would include (but are not limited to) fires, floods, earthquakes, storms,natural disasters, war, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or malicious damage to or destruction of our premises, equipment or goods or by reason of any act done pursuant to a trade dispute or shortages of labor.
4. Waiver: Delay in our exercising or failure to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms of Sale, shall not constitute a waiver of our rights and remedies under these Terms of Sale.
5. Invalidity: In the event that one or more of the terms set out in these Terms of Sale or in the Additional Policies is held to be invalid by a competent authority, the remaining terms of the Terms of Sale and the Additional Policies shall continue to have effect and You will still be bound by them.
6. Governing Law: This agreement and all rights and obligations of the parties shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.The parties (Rising Revolution Private Limited and You, the user / buyer) agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi to the exclusion all other courts.